RN, Field Clinical Area [Full-time or Part-time]
- Must have a current/valid California Nursing license and CPR card.
- Minimum of 1-year experience as an RN in acute care setting.
- One-year experience in a home health agency is preferable.
- Able to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Registered Physical Therapist [Full-time and Part-time]
- Current California PT License & CPR card.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in an acute care or rehabilitation setting; with preferred exposure to geriatric and medical/surgical patient care.
Home Health Aides/Caregivers (full and part-time)
- Must have valid California ID or Driver’s License and CPR card
- Minimum of one year experience working with clients in a home or institutional setting.
More Information about Working at Pegasus
- Advance Your RN Career As A Pegasus Home Health Care Nurse
- Highland Park Has Great Registered Nurse Jobs For Home Health Care
- Home Health Care Is a Dream Career for A New RN Grad
- Home Health Care Is a Less Stressful Way for RNs To Give to Others
- Home Health Care Nurses Congratulate New RN Graduates
- Home Health Care Offers Benefits for Nurses and Therapists
- Home Health Care Offers Great Careers for Physical Therapists
- Home Health Care Professionals Have Control of Their Days
- Home Health Care Professionals Welcome Male Nurses
- In-Home Care Needs Physical Therapists and Registered Nurses
- New Grads Find RN Opportunities As Home Health Care Nurses
- Patients Gain Increased Quality of Life With Home Health Care
- Physical Therapists Are Needed for Home Health Care Jobs in LA
- Physical Therapists Who Choose Home Health Care Have Rewarding Careers
- The Growing Home Health Care Industry Has Created A Demand For RNs
- The Reduced Stress in Home Health Care Reduces Nurse Burnout
- There’s an Urgent Need for RNs To Fill Home Health Care Positions
- Veteran Military Nurses Find Fulfillment in Home Health Care
- We Need Physical Therapists on Our Home Health Care Team
- We’re Hiring RNs Making a Career Change To Home Health Care Nurses